Bitcasino.io just announced a great promotion that we definitely have to share with GOSUS. They ran similar promotions many times in the past and players have always loved them.
The concept is easy: Just see into the future and win your slice of a huge 300 mBTC with their Bitcoin Pizza Predictor Challenge! Winning here will mean that you will be able to buy lots of pizzas… for years!
Bitcoin enthusiasts will know where this promotions` name originates from – In 2010, someone bought 2 pizzas with a cryptocurrency pretty unknown back then… Bitcoin! Oh well, in today’s currency, those two pizzas would be worth a little $614 million!
So, the question is, can you predict the Bitcoin price for May 22, 2021 at 12:00 GMT?
How does the Bitcasino.io Bitcoin Pizza Predictor Challenge work:
- Guess the price of Bitcoin for May 22, 2021 at 12:00 GMT
- The closest predictions will take home a slice of 300 mBTC
- The winning prediction gets a huge slice of up to 150 mBTC
How you can take part:
- You need to place your predictions between May 3 and May 18, 2021
- For every 3 mBTC you wager on a calendar day, you will be eligible for one prediction
- Max 30 predictions per day
- Predictions reset every day at 00:00 GMT
This is a great casino promotion, so head over to Bitcasino.io and take your chance for a massive pizza prize.
Go to Bitcasino.io nowGo to Bitcasino.io now
The post Bitcasino.io: Bitcoin Pizza Predictor Challenge with 300 mBTC prize pool appeared first on BTCGOSU.